Customs and international trade
To be competitive in today’s dynamic trading environment, it is important to optimise your company’s customs clearance.
Our global economy is generating growing import and export volumes and thus more controls of the cross-border flow of goods. This is a major challenge for corporate supply chains where international goods transport can be very costly and regulations are often complex and ever-changing.
Optimise customs clearance and lower the company’s costs
Efficient customs clearance reduces the need for capital being tied up in the business and thus increases the company’s liquidity. We help you review your customs costs and develop effective customs procedures to achieve cost savings in customs clearance while monitoring the rules are correctly.
Import and export regulations in other countries
Through our global network we can offer your company a service that is comprehensive as regards customs clearance. We have good cooperation with our international colleagues in over 150 countries.
Examples of what we can help you with:
• Review of the company’s cross-border flows of goods.
• Review of whether a simplified declaration procedure is applicable.
• Guidance on the classification of goods.
• Information on various import and export restrictions.
• Binding Tariff Information (BTI)
• AEO certification (Authorised Economic Operator)
• Customs duty credit authorisation
• EORI number (Economic Operator Registration and Identification)
• Customs warehousing
• Making contact with customs specialists in BDO’s global network