Background checks - Integrity Due Diligence
Today it is quite common to perform background checks on people and companies that you work with. We have the most up-to-date desktop intelligence environments and supply thousands of IDD reports per year internationally.
BDO's Integrity Due Diligence is a 15-step process. You decide how much or how little we should do. Together we have a dialogue throughout the process to achieve the best results.
The team working on background checks has backgrounds and experience from police work, and they investigate, design and deliver reports of varying size of the highest quality.
Our reports will ensure that your business complies with national and international regulations and include checks of:
• Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
• Negative media publicity
• Government interests
• Sanctions lists (embargoes)
• Warning lists (Watch Lists)
• Legal matters
• Roles, such as board and management groups with networks across national borders
• Company structures across national borders