Horizons #4 2019
22 November 2019
Original content provided by BDO
BDO’s quarterly global mid-market M&A review.
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
In issue 4 of 2019 we are taking a closer look to Germany and the reasons why the country continues to offer significant opportunities. We are also providing commentary on:
- Global view – With lower deal volumes, when does a short-term trend beome the new reality?
- Special feature – Germany: in depth analysis and investment outlook
- North America – Continued global and political uncertainty slows M&A
- Latin America – M&A value recovers slightly fostered by PE activity
- UK & Ireland – Brexit uncertainty bites as deal activity drops to lowest level in 10 years
- China – Geopolitical tensions and economic uncertainties impact deal making
- Financial Services – Special focus on sustainable finance
- Energy – Turning the spotlight on sector coupling with hydrogen
In a global market of bewildering activity and endless choices, we provide some of the context necessary to navigate it.