BDO’s quarterly global mid-market M&A review.
02 September 2019
Original content provided by BDO
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
Issue 3 of 2019 is a Western Australia special and includes:
- Global view – With lower deal volumes, is this a new global paradigm or the shorter-term impact of global trade tensions?
- Special feature – Mineral-rich Australian state entices international investors
- North America – M&A plagues by volatile markets and growing economic and political concerns
- UK & Ireland – Confidence in M&A prospects remains despite challenging deal environment
- Natural Resources – Macroeconomic events continue to influence mid-market M&A activity, as ongoing speculation on a trade war continue to impact markets in volatile ways
- Healthcare – Sector maintains consistent global deal volumes boosted by a number of recent mega deals
- Technology & Media – Leading sector in a period of subdued global M&A activity
- Consumer & Retail – Technology transform the retail experience as millennials come of age
In a global market of bewildering activity and endless choices, we provide some of the context necessary to navigate it.